Monday 15 October 2018

Just takes One


Yay it is Monday. The rain has gone and left a trail of broken traffic lights throughout Johannesburg. I mean Joburg Power can't even get jut one thing right. Yes I have seen cities in flood across the world and I stare in awe of a traffic light still working in a flood whereas Joburg well just a hint of rain and the robots go on strike. 

Robots? 

Did you say robots going on strike?

Okay what ever reason that even I can't fathom why, we South Africans call traffic lights well robots. And after it rains most of the robots well they don't like to work anymore causing endless traffic jams.

Oh well thank goodness I am on a Vespa and it is a breeze getting to work and back especially on days like these, clear blue skies and not a cloud in, oh okay just one lonely cloud had to spoil this. It just takes one to mess it all up for the others. 

No comments:

Popular Posts