Saturday 27 October 2018

Its Time


At first I wasn't sure if I should answer Angus Buchan's call for a National Prayer gathering in Pretoria. I am not a big crowds person and hate queuing or walking for hours and hours. But as the time got closer, I thought I felt Spirit of God nudging to go. I am not a prayer warrior, and corporate prayer is just not my thing. I like to find a quiet place and spend time close to God.

I heard from my sister Theresa that my son Matthew agreed to go with them to Its Time Pretoria, well that was the last nudge, I don't get to spend much time with Matthew and thought it would be an awesome experience to pray to God with my son beside me.


My sister, her husband Hans, and Matthew arrived very early and I organised a location pin from them without Matthew's knowledge. I got onto my trusty Vespa and headed East. There were crowds and crowds people who answered Angus' call to pray for our nation South Africa. But having the bike I got to park nice and close, and it wasn't a long walk into the vast crowds when I managed to find my family, much to Matthew surprise.

So here I found myself on my knees before God with Matthew at my side praying for the country.

No comments:

Popular Posts