Tuesday 11 September 2018

Big Dog Attack


Ouch, this is not good. For the last 5 years we have been looking after my brothers dog Orion, a cross Jack Russel and a Pug. Temporary became permanent and we changed his name to Podge as he was  obese from living the good life with my brother. After a balanced diet, Podge was soon back to an healthy weight but remained naughty.

Lately Podge has been climbing over our fence, and whatever I did never seemed to work as Podge just found a new way out. Once when arriving home, we found him 2 blocks away and when he saw us, he simply just turned and ran all the way home. 

This evening when we were about to go out for a neighborhood patrol after arriving home, I saw Podge by the front gate looking all sorry for himself. He is supposed to be at the back, and must have escaped again. I was going to chase him back when I saw that Podge wasn't himself. Upon investigating I saw that he had bite marks all over him, so instead of the patrol we rushed Podge to the vet. 

No comments:

Popular Posts