Thursday 10 May 2018

Orange Flower


I am in a state of flux at the moment. I am either here or there, not sure. News from Matthew is that his mom has had a stroke and it is being complicated with infections. In the meanwhile it looks like I will be in Pietermarizburg towards the end of the month and here I am either here or there.

Arriving home on Sunday afternoon, Lynda pointed out some flowers that were about to blossom, so here I am in the front garden taking a photo of that very flower that is now in full bloom. Since the 2 big trees have been removed, the front is really putting on a show of colours. 

I seem lost, but somehow God is still there showing me that He still cares. Look how he has taken care of my front garden without much intervention from me. If there was it would have been a mess.

No comments:

Popular Posts