Thursday 11 January 2018

Lemon Meringue Pie or Key Lime Pie


It is the last full day mom is with us and we ended up at some Turkish restaurant which happened to serve a South African favourite, Lemon Meringue Pie. This bought up a time long question I have wanted to answer, which is the best Lemon Meringue Pie or Key Lime Pie, but never got round to tasting a Key Lime Pie so I am starting to wonder if this question would ever be answered in an unbiased way.

So these are my questions...

  1. Who makes the best Lemon Meringue Pie?
  2. Where can I get a good Key Lime Pie so that I can use for a taste experiment? 
I am based in Johannesburg, so I can't get to any exotic places where some of you live unless you can courier a pie to me. Anyways I love a good lemon meringue pie but can't wait to experience why some make a big fuss over key lime pie.

No comments:

Popular Posts