Thursday 23 November 2017

Vintage Amber


This morning, I wasn’t sure my meeting in Rustenburg with the largest supplier of stainless steel convoluted hoses in Southern Africa was still on as the owner, Henk, left the night before to contact training down in Richards Bay over 750km away which is about 8 and a half hours drive. But after assurances that he will be in for my meeting, we took a slow drive up to Rustenburg.

 After driving through the night, Henk, made it to our meeting high on energy drinks. I must admit, it was a long drive back and I would not be looking so chippy. Good news it was a successful meeting and on the drive back Anthony and I stopped at a small roadside café called Vintage Amber near Magaliesburg to celebrate. The food was good and tasty, just what the good doctor ordered.

No comments:

Popular Posts