Sunday 15 October 2017

Pumpkin Patch


Pumpkin Patch, o, o, o, Pumpkin Patch, let's all run to Pumpkin Patch! Wow those words ring through my mind from a children’s TV series from the 80s. I actually met Woofles, or should I say Adrian Galley who dressed up as the dog Woofles in the TV show Pumpkin Patch. Well we did a Multimedia Course together in Randburg many moons ago. I remember him telling me that he was Woofles and I laughed, it was funny at the time. I also remember going to a party at his house in Randpark Ridge close to the Rhema Church. Wow that was a long time ago.


Anyways, it was this pumpkin patch in Pick ‘n Pay that reminded me of the children’s series. As I walked into this supermarket, I was appalled at all the Christmas decorations going up. My word they sure start early. And then I saw these Halloween Pumpkins as they are calling them. Pumpkin Patch, o, o, o, Pumpkin Patch, let's all run to Pumpkin Patch!

No comments:

Popular Posts