Sunday 17 September 2017

Inreach


We have been looking for a church that is in between Robynne’s home and ours. In the past we have been going to Bryanston but since we moved out this way towards the end of last year, we have been finding it difficult to attend BBC.

A few weeks back, visiting Frank, an old BBC Men’s Group member, he told me that he is going to the Centre Church in Northriding. Not quite in between Robynne and our home but not far from Robynne’s at all and it ticked all the right boxes so why not give it a try.

So last week we went to the Centre Church, it is a small church with non-pretentious people and since we are flawed, and we just fitted right in. So we went again this Sunday for their series called inreach. Reaching inside, God is changing me. I am broken, at the bottom but somehow I know that God is a God of restitution and I humble myself before my God.

No comments:

Popular Posts