Friday 14 April 2017

Devil in the Clouds


Good Friday, the day the Messiah was crucified over 2000 years ago and because the next day was the Sabbath, the King of the Jews’ body had to be taken down before sunset. A rich man offered up his tomb to lay Yahushua down.

It is the end of the day, as I sat on my patio, contemplating what was good about today, and as I cast my mind back to that fateful day that changed the course of man, storm clouds had built up and the last rays of the sun struggled to get some light through, I'm sure I saw what seemed to be an evil looking face with a cross between its eyes in those ominous clouds. See for yourself if you don’t believe me. The devil must have danced a jig of joy when the Son of God breathed His last breath, that day, while the angels not knowing God’s ultimate plan must have hid their faces in shock and fear.

That day when darkness descended and Friday came to a sorrowful end, oh amazing love how can it be that you, my King would die for me. Amazing love I know it’s true and it’s my joy to honour you.

No comments:

Popular Posts