Wednesday 26 October 2016

Serious symptoms of grief


What a year this has been? With the violent loss of 3 cats and a dog, another dog diagnosed with a tumour, and now this. What happened yesterday was horrible of my company even when I gave many years of loyal service. It goes to show that nowadays loyalty means nothing when it comes down to greed.

Anyway somehow I have to deal with this as quickly as possible, yesterday was the shock, disbelief, denial, guilt, and anger. Not sure when the bargaining stage starts, all I know, I am still angry and depressed at the same time. I know that I need to get to the acceptance part as quick as possible as there is only a few weeks left till companies closed down for the holidays.

In the meanwhile I better get my pickup valet and start thinking about my move this weekend.

No comments:

Popular Posts