Monday 12 September 2016

Naughty Minks


I woke up this morning somewhere between 2 and 3am with a startle as the memory hit me between my snores that I had to send out the CEO’s weekly blog out before everyone arrives to work. Why don’t I schedule it, well with something this important to the CEO, it is best to do it right first time which means it will be sent out to the entire company and friends as soon as I wake up on a Monday morning.

It was still too early so I turned over and went back to sleep. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the alarm went off at 4am, so I shuffled to the kitchen between zzz, made some coffee, switch on the laptop, and prepared for the mailer to go out. This is the perfect time for our naughty minks to do her thing and throw a tantrum if we move, as if she owns us.

Once this important duty was done I closed everything and lay down for a quick cat nap alongside Minky that was until I had to drag myself out of bed to somehow take myself to work in time to read the CEO’s weekly blog.

No comments:

Popular Posts