Thursday 9 June 2016

Not made for Africa


Over lunchtime, I had to rush out to drop off some papers at some lawyers in an area I have never been before so I set up the address onto the maps application of my Apple iPad Mini instead of my normal Galaxy Note 2 and halfway there the iPad stopped working and a warning came up “Temperature – iPad needs to cool down before you can use it”. What!

Yes I know it is Africa but it is in the middle of winter, for Santa’s sake. It is barely double figures on the thermometer and the iPad can perform. Uhmmm not cool, if you can’t take the heat iPad, stay out of Africa. In the end I had to take out my trusty Galaxy phone, take a photo of the striking Apple and then re-input the address onto Google Maps and continue without the iPad.

No comments:

Popular Posts