Thursday 7 April 2016

To Kill a Mockingbird


The book To Kill a Mockingbird has taught me that you don’t judge a person until you have walked in their circumstances and understood why they made those life decisions. In matter of fact you don’t judge at all because you will never know as you never have put their skin on, which reminds me of that movie The Cobbler.

Oh I waffling off topic sorry, one of the most well know quotes of To Kill a Mockingbird is "You can choose your friends but you sho' can't choose your family, an' they're still kin to you no matter whether you acknowledge 'em or not, and it makes you look right silly when you don't."

Now take Shane for example, shown above, he works at the same company that I do and is family kin, but he is a family member which I feel that this quote does not apply to as he is somebody which I would have been friends with anyways, family or not, as he has a good heart.

No comments:

Popular Posts