Friday 15 April 2016

Jeanine


Forget about winter for now, the weekend is here, and it has been a hard week for me after the previous weekend from hell and then this Friday was a bit rough but I am through it, a tad bruised but hopefully after a spot of dusting off I should be better for it. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Anyway, with a growth of eKayaMedia, comes many more birthdays, thank goodness we have Bridget to help us remember. Anyways it is Jeanine's birthday today. Isn't it great to have a birthday on a Friday? First of all it is a Friday, then you get all your work colleagues wishing you the best, and then it is their singing, which speak for myself leaves a lot to be desired, plus you have the weekend to celebrate with your family and friends. Now you can understand the big smile on Jeanine's dial and did I mention that today is Friday?

No comments:

Popular Posts