Monday 14 September 2015

Oh my Hat


Wherever I lay my hat that’s my home, I’m telling you that’s my home. Yes Monday started quite like how most of my Mondays start, and that is with a mug of coffee in bed while catching up on social.

My Monday continued busy as usual for Mondays and of course satisfying but round about late afternoon, I got an email from my ex asking for more and that is when the floor opened up and I crashed and burned. Oh what a tangled web we weave when we begin to conceive.

I arrived back home all sullen, I felt trapped with nowhere to turn, so I crashed down onto my bed. I suppose I felt that when I wake up all my problems would be gone.

Two hours later I woke up in the dark, shuffled into the kitchen and made some coffee. Oh my hat; I still have my problems only two hours older but somehow coffee should make it alright again. End of my Monday.

No comments:

Popular Posts