Tuesday 8 September 2015

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall


Towards the end of the day, a Klipspringer decided enough was enough, forget the bees and the butterflies, "I too want some yummy nectar too". The small hedges just outside my window is in full bloom, with the bees getting intoxicated from pollen of the tiny white flowers.


My office windows are cover in a dark one way film which from the outside, it has a mirror effect. So armed with my cellphone, I was in a perfect position to admire this beautiful little buck which stood only a half a metre high. So close with only a glass pane between us, I could even see her individual eye lashes as she admired herself in the mirror.


"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" It must be the klipspringer who has been snorting white flowers as seen by the petals on her nose.


No comments:

Popular Posts