Thursday 24 September 2015

Dropping In

Cousins Matthew and Matthew

Last week I got my ear chewed off for not visiting my family in Pretoria. Those who know me well, I am not really big into family because those closest to you tend to hurt the most. In other words, I try to simply live my life and keep my nose clean. One of my favourite words is Fandamly, you can choose your friends but not your family.

Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with my family especially this one. My fandamly I believe are like most families, skeletons in some closets, but don’t tell me as I don’t want to know. I am a people person and will look over all faults just to keep the peace. Don’t worry, it is me that has the biggest baggage and issues, get over it.

My Cousin Robert

So after hearing from my family last week, I thought I better just pop in and say hello when I drive past picking up Matthew for the weekend. So this morning was the official day of popping in and doing my family duties once in a while. Surprise!

Uncle Tony

Today is Heritage Day and what better way to celebrate it by surprising family that you don't often see. In today’s photos you can see along with Matthew, three generations of Botha boys.

No comments:

Popular Posts