Saturday 4 July 2015

Slow Samsung


In the past, Samsung seemed to be the technology that was making a difference, but today after experiencing a very slow Samsung Smart Care Customer Service Centre in Constantia, Johanessburg, I found that I was badly mistaken.

On their wall, it is written "We’re here to make your Samsung experience even better". Ja sure, I now believe you, NOT. The queues were so long with no space left to sit. Due to the slow service at Samsung, we waited for nearly two hours before we were at the front of the queue.



  • Is Samsung Professional? – Debatable
  • Is Samsung Courteous? – Yes I will give them that
  • Is Samsung Quick? – No never not even if your life was dependent on them
  • Is Samsung Reliable? – I am starting to have my doubts because my phone battery is still not charging correctly

Are Sumsung mobile devices just useless? After querying why so many people are bringing their Samsungs in for repair? The answer that was given to me was that they just changed their opening hours and no longer operate on a Sunday. Okay that seems like going backwards to the Apartheid system of nothing opens on a Sunday due to the State’s Christian laws. Not only slow but progressively backward thinking.

No comments:

Popular Posts