Monday 18 May 2015

What could this be?


Today turned out to be hit the tarmac running Monday, with all things that can happen on a Monday, happening all at once. With no time to breathe I suddenly found myself at the end of the day exhausted and wondering what happened.

With the sun low in the sky, I trudged to the car park wondering what I could use for today’s photo, when I saw this strange white fluffy thing on the tarmac near where my Vespa was parked. What could this be? Some type of seed pod that uses the wind to disperse is my best guess. Now if I was on the coast I would have mistaken it to be some beautiful sea creature that was washed up onto the shore.

My wild imagination could have taken over, could this be proof of fairies? But I was tired and the quackery of today was behind me with water crystals and fairies far from my mind. Oh wait I heard something rustle through the reeds next to the pond.

Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand.
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.

No comments:

Popular Posts