Tuesday 3 March 2015

Enter at Own Risk


I am back at work after a lovely break to Kwa-Zulu Natal for a wedding. Whereas Natal is so lush and green, on the news we are getting that the Cape has become hell on earth with their beloved mountain ablaze and temperatures soaring to the mid 40 degrees Celsius. Although the fynbos vegetation will spring back, I am concerned about the small animals who are not fast enough to flee the flames. The local government must through the book at whoever cause this fire storm to start in the first place.


Talking about small animals, I decided to take the route less travelled and entered the domain of mother and father swan with their two not so small babies. Thankfully I did enter at my own risk as I would have missed seeing this Steenbok walking right past me without a care in the world.


No comments:

Popular Posts