Monday 22 December 2014

Goosey Ganders


I arrived at work this morning just before eight to find all our offices still locked up only to find out that the caretaker Andrew who usually opens up our offices before six in the morning is on summer leave. So I spent about an hour sitting on a stone bench next to one of the duck ponds in the beautiful gardens surrounding our offices. That was until the sprinklers was turned on and I ambled back to my office to find Richard, a stand in caretaker opening up.

While sitting in the tranquil gardens, the normally aggressive Hawaiian Geese couple decided to investigate to see if I had any food for them followed closely by the Bar-headed Geese couple while the beautiful coloured ducks kept their distance.

Goosey goosey ganders swam over only to find the food was none and all the little ducks went quack, quack, quack.

No comments:

Popular Posts