Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 2800 Yin Yang


Today 31 August 2014 is my 2800 post since I started way back on the 1 January 2007. Wow that is over 7 years of posting 1 photograph per day, only another 200 posts then it would be 3000 posts. It has been an up and down if not a turbulent 7 years for me. Yin and Yang, good and bad, it has all been for the building up of me. Am I stronger after these 7 years? Maybe but I know I am wiser and sadly I have become harder to those around me. Light can’t be without shadow. I have been in the light trying to help those in the dark by putting my arm back into the dark and feeling around blindly for another hand, grabbing on and then pulling them into the light. But it has been rough seven on me and I have the scars to prove it.

We are products of our past but we don’t have to be prisoners of it. Yes I am disillusioned with life as it has been tough but it is what you make of it that counts. So today being the last day of winter let me look forward and take my first step boldly into the future.

Here are Kitty and Lovely, mother and daughter cats trying to keep warm on the last day of winter. Lying in a yin and yang cuddle for warmth. As cats they know it is cold and harsh out there. Tomorrow the sun will shine and spring will begin, for now let’s get some rest.

No comments:

Popular Posts