Thursday 3 July 2014

Terrible Ivan


Bosasa is a big user of signage so off we went to see all what is on offer and what is new in the industry at the FESPA Africa 2014 event being held at Gallagher Convention Centre.

I am from the interweb side of the digital industry and found myself a fish out of water amongst all the wide format printers, vehicle wraps, branding, laser cutters, signage technology, and screen printing. But it was a learning curve seeing all the different competitors jockeying for our business.

The biggest surprise was running into an old friend from the Macromedia days, Ivan. I last saw Ivan way back in 2008. Not sure why I called this post Terrible Ivan, maybe it was because I am the terrible one for forgetting to answer the last email Ivan sent last year or was it this year. Sorry that it was such a short catch up but we should do coffee sometime.

No comments:

Popular Posts