Tuesday 19 November 2013

Crystal Clear


Last night, our home group celebrated Thanksgiving a week early. Who cares if it was a little early, we have lots to be thankful for. Take me for example, my health. At the end of last year I had a double health scare, first with my prostate and second was kidney stones. Matthew, my son, started High School this year which was followed hotly on its heels by stress related problems for him. Thankfully it is all behind us and now we can move on.

I am still here, so my promise of a future is still before me, while the brokenness of my past behind.

1 comment:

BioniKat said...

There's something I love about this photo. The sparkle of glass against the rich dark background. Hope your future contains the depth and richness as well as the sparkle...!

Popular Posts