Saturday 21 September 2013

Blast from the Past


Yes picture of this futurist woman is a blast from the past. But firstly I want to say, is that it is freezing down here in Hilton. From upper 20 to 30 degrees Celsius in Johannesburg, to freezing cold rain and mist and cold and brrrrr, just cold. I am here at my best friend's home in Hilton, overlooking Pietermaritzburg. It is my first part of my holiday which I have been looking forward for a long time.

Now I suppose you are wondering, what is this futurist drawing which I have used on today's post. Well it is my blast from the past. I met Robbie some 30 years ago and we’ve been good friends all that time. This is the first time I have been to his new home in Hilton which is across the road from his brother, Timothy. Robbie is still settling in and after lunch he pulled out this drawing which I drew, yes I drew many moons ago. It is dated 30/05/1988. Who would I thought I had a little right brain thing going back in the days.

No comments:

Popular Posts