Saturday 27 July 2013

The Pig, Dog, Cat and Chicken


Being month end means all the shopping malls where jam packed and this morning I needed to get to the bank which meant that I had to brave the month end mall. So with an early start to try beat the rush I hit the mall and barely managed to get out of Dodge before mid morning.

After all the mad rushing around, Lynda and I ended the day at Fête de La Musique in Melville but what was supposed to a relaxing end of the day was too a mad clash of cultures, music and crowds. It was here where I snapped this photo as it was starting to get dark. It is the wire chicken standing on top of a cat which too is standing on top of a dog, which is standing on top of a pig and all four are on top of a restaurant called Ant Café on 7th Street Melville. All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

No comments:

Popular Posts