Thursday 11 July 2013

Beware


This evening Lynda and I venture into the West Rand and tried a restaurant called Thundergun Steakhouse. I have eaten here before some time ago and a good hearty steak sounded good. After battling to find parking, we had to endure a long wait for a table before we were seated. Thundergun seemed popular therefore we tolerated the wait. It was a bit of a squash into our tables and the décor seemed a little tired. We heard that ribs are Thundergun's speciality but Lynda decided to try the Cordon Bleu and I the 300g Superior Rump steak. Although my steak was only okay, the Cordon Bleu was superb, just what the doctor ordered.

Now about the sign above our table, "Beware Pickpockets and Loose Women". Oh dear now I am concerned about Thundergun and even the West Rand's neighbourhood.

No comments:

Popular Posts