Sunday 29 July 2012

Three Brothers


Yes, three brothers got together somewhere in Pretoria for a braai or as my northern readers call it, a barbeque. It was a beautiful winters day in Pretoria with a slight nip in the air but bright and sunny, perfect for a super villain, like me to have a braai with his two brothers.

I suppose with most families, there has been a lot of water under the bridge, but who cares as blood is always thicker than water. It was good to spend time with George as I haven't in the past as he was always gallivanting to Ireland, then to Botswana and now finally he is back from Iraq. As for Anthony, well when he is not in Pretoria, he is also on the road often although in an 18 wheeler or has the South African super rigs many more wheels. I kind of think so. Anyway the best in the photo above is the super villain, himself, moi.

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

Sheldon Cooper is the best :D I love the Big Bang Theory!

Popular Posts