Friday 20 July 2012

Simone’s Twins


A few weeks ago Simone gave birth to twin daughters, Paige and Kaitlyn. Picking up Matthew at Kenneth and Simone's home in Midrand, I had the opportunity to see to beautiful bundles of joy. Here is Simone holding Kaitlyn with the cat Tazz keeping a close eye on proceedings.

Today was faux pas day for me as it was my turn to put the wrong foot forward at work. First thing this morning after arriving at work, I went to make myself a cup of coffee. To boil the water I took the kettle and started filling it with boiling from the urn. It was only when Norma asked what was I doing did I realize that I didn't need to boil already boiled water. Uhmm it is Friday, what more can I say. Faux pas or not, it get out there and enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Popular Posts