Thursday 12 July 2012

Chester


When things go wrong, they go wrong in a big way. Well all day today I was looking forward to having dinner with Rob and Petra. It was just the thing I needed to get my mind off all my recent mishaps. Anyway I had a wonderful meal with my friends and ended the dinner with some lovely Apfel Kuchen. Chester, their very large Staffordshire Bull Terrier or Staffy, just had a lot of love. Well not everyone was happy I was there as their French Poodle took exception that I took his owners attention away. Anyway Chester liked me and he almost weighs as much as me with a head circumference larger than my waist plus he has a big heart.

I arrived home late and when I tried to write this blog post my laptop started peeping quite loudly and shut down. Umpf what else can go wrong? Fetch Chester, fetch.

No comments:

Popular Posts