Tuesday 8 May 2012

Johannesburg Photographers


This evening, I went to my first Johannesburg Photographers meeting at the Home of Photo in Brightwater Commons as our group, the Joburg Photowalkers were the guest speakers.

It was interesting as we were presenting to professional photographers who found it strange that we go shoot for ourselves and not clients. Yes the Joburg Photowalkers have become tourists in our own city and do it because we love Jozi. Hopefully at the end of the evening we will have some more photo walkers.

The quality is not good, but I have chosen this photograph of Heather of 2Summers fame and a regular Joburg Photowalker because she represented the Joburg Photowalkers exceptionally well plus I don't have many photographs of Heather.

1 comment:

2Summers said...

Aw, thanks Jerome! I see that I even have my own label in your blog now :)

Popular Posts