Sunday 1 January 2012

Fourteen, Thirteen, Twelve and Eleven



Before I say anything, I want to wish all my readers a happy New Year and may 2012 be so much better than the previous, oh I know it will be.

The first day of 2012 fell on a Sunday and Matthew and I went up to a small disused railway sliding called Hendriksdal which in the middle of a forest plantation to visit my folks for a Sunday roast. Oh course my three Italian Greyhounds were dragged along, not that they minded.

After a huge lunch, I took some photos of all my mom's grandchildren, Danielle (fourteen), Matthew (thirteen), Jean (twelve) and Robyn (eleven). Then all of us went on this long walk which must have been over 5km long into the forest with three Italian Greyhounds and two Dachshunds. We enjoyed ourselves getting lost in the forest. With the wind blowing through the trees and the dogs bouncing ahead, the cousins had fun being together.

No comments:

Popular Posts