Monday 14 November 2011

Richard


With news of Sophia's new clutch parts arriving today and that she may be ready by this afternoon kept my spirits up throughout Monday but towards the end of the day the news came in that the mechanic didn't have time to get to her, suddenly I wanted to unlike Monday, unfriend her or even block her but Monday was nearly over so all I could do was limp home with my tail between my legs.

Ahh but I shouldn't forget, my boss, the CEO of National Positions South Africa did allow me to take a photograph of him. So this Monday wasn't so bad after all. On this rare occasion Richard must have let his guard down or got tired of me pestering for a photograph or even felt sorry for me that my Vespa was still out of commission, anyway whatever the reason it was nice of him. Thanks, for the silver lining on what would have been a unlikeable Monday.

No comments:

Popular Posts