Sunday 27 November 2011

Rescue Greyhounds


On my way home in the wee hours of this morning, two pork pies pulled me over but luckily I don't drink a lot and after checking my drivers licence they waved me on. Trying to crawl out of bed this morning was with some difficulty but the Toy Run was already on its way, also too late for BBC so my choice was made, the Sight Hound Walk at Delta Park, that was if I could get out of bed.

It wasn't a large crowd at this event but perfect as the large greyhounds were doing their best to run down the Italian Greyhounds but the agility of the iggies kept them inside their turning radius. It was interesting to watch as the Greyhounds formed packs and Maxy reminded me as an interceptor as he honed on a Greyhound that was on the tail of an Italian Greyhound. Here is Dean's four rescue Greyhounds who really enjoyed the smaller iggies.

No comments:

Popular Posts