Saturday 22 October 2011

The Dogs and I

Oh my goodness, I got a phone this morning from a friend all worried as my place at the Buzz table was vacant last night. Oh dear, I simply forgot all about Buzz last night. I must be getting old. I was looking forward to Buzz which for those not in the know, Buzz is the annual game show held by BBC. My ticket booking me a spot at a table was purchased but I simply forgot. Sigh!

Today was rest day, just chilaxing and catching up on washing. Late this afternoon, my Italian Greyhounds and I headed for the Kingfisher dog park to socialize. I haven't been there for a long time as we have the bottom of our garden to play in as dogs of all sizes come here to us. But it was nice to have a change and it was wonderful seeing how well the Kingfisher Park is maintained.

No comments:

Popular Posts