Friday 15 July 2011

La cravate rouge

After only getting to bed in the early hours of this morning, I wanted to call in a Duvet Day, a day when I didn't have to face a full work day. I just wanted to snuggle in the sack under the duvet. Ohhh, under the covers of the duvet was very alluring. So why don't you come up to the lab and see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with antici… pation. Officially you allowed four days a year as duvet days where you can call in without notice and say that you simply staying at home. But I have been off sick too many times these last few weeks that it would not have been appropriate so I crawled to work to do some coding.

Woe to me, my computer crashed not long after lunch, luckily I had been saving often so not much was lost and I soon was back on track. So what do you think of George's red tie? Now why didn't I get the memo that it was Red Tie Day? Not that I have a red tie but it would have given me more reason to call in that duvet day. Hot patootie, bless my soul! I really love this medication. Enchanté.

No comments:

Popular Posts