Thursday 19 May 2011

Sassette

Looking for the right car for my budget took a long time. I wanted something that would be able to carry Sophia, my Vespa. Eventually I had three vehicles lined up for test driving last Saturday. Two 2003 Opel Corsa Utilities and one 1995 Land Rover Discovery. Sadly all simply just fell through and on Sunday evening I despondently opened up an online website and a neat looking blue pickup had just been added eight minutes earlier. Happy with what I saw I phoned and arranged a test drive Monday morning. That very night I bought the 2001 Ford Bantam 160i Leisure and named her Sassette. She arrived yesterday and first thing we did was taking my dogs for their first ride in Sassette. Why Sassette you may ask. Well you may not know this but there are two female smurfs, Smurfette and Sassette. Sassette is the sassy, tomboy smurf who likes getting dirty, a perfect name for the small blue pickup. I am sure Sophia and Sassette will get on well.

No comments:

Popular Posts