Wednesday, 23 December 2009


Motloli, one of the ICT Managers has asked us to stall on our decision until tomorrow to allow Metrorail time to get their offer finalised. Well tomorrow is the last day. We should know by mid morning which way we will be going.

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jerome!

Popular Posts