Tuesday 7 July 2009

Heavy Day

One of our colleagues, Thembinkosi, passed away last Friday after a sudden illness. I did not know much about him as he sat on the opposite side of an open plan office and just about kept to himself. What is bugging me is that I did not know him. Discussing the memorial service this morning I raised the question “Was he a Christian?” Well it was a good question in regards to the memorial service but it is rather late to find this out. What would people ask about me one day? Does the person sitting in the same office as me know where I stand on certain issues? Do they know me? I was so exhausted by the time I got home that I just crashed. I was still feeling this heaviness when I went to home group this evening. I don’t think anyone picked my stillness up. The topic this evening was persistent prayer and I just sat there just listening and wondered how many times I just gave up. Well it is time I head for bed. Here is a much lighter photograph from this evening during tea showing Karen and Tracy.

No comments:

Popular Posts