Monday 12 January 2009

Pick myself Up

I did not sleep or eat at all yesterday and last night. Stress is a killer. Today was dedicated to saving everything around me and I want to thank God for the true friends that he has placed around me. This reminds me of the film "The Ultimate Gift" and the gift of friends. God is awesome. I did manage to clock some hours at Metrorail in the afternoon but was still picking up the pieces. Sorry but I was not in the mood yesturday and this morning to take photos during the crisis but here is Ellen sporting her new hair style, Mpho and Karabo at Wits Metropark.

2 comments:

Mariposa said...

..God is faithful and he will not let you be tempted beyond your strength, but with the temptation will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. 1 Cor. 10:13

Just said a prayer for you. Take care and be strong!

Jerome West said...

Thanks for the kind words and prayer,

Popular Posts