Saturday 15 March 2008

Up in the morning, Crash in the afternoon

We went to Alberton in the rain this morning to buy paving for the side of the house. On the way back we stop at the Johannesburg School for the Blind, Low Vision & Multiple Disability Children for a chocolate fest. Luscious chocolates everywhere I turned. But the day was soon to crash. It happened when we returned home. Walking in, we found that Maxy had ripped open our Wetherlys couch. Carol just flipped, it was either dog goes or she does. She then she went to buy a new Coricraft coach. It arrives in 8 weeks time. Before she came back I rushed off to buy an all weather dog box as a compromise. It was stuffed with warm blankets for Maxy to stay outside. But the next problem cropped up this evening. Matthew was very upset and wanted to take Maxy’s banishment. Matthew would sleep outside in place of Maxy and Maxy could then sleep inside. What could I do? I tested how far Matthew would take his loyalty to his best friend. Matthew unquestioningly climbed into the dog box and sent Maxy to go inside. That is as far as I could go and both Matthew and Maxy are inside again. I still need to work on Carol.

1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. You're always welcome to tell me about your day in seven words!

Good luck, I'll tune in to see how that will turn out. Just my two cents, it's probably the dog you need to work on and not Carol. ahh! Don't bite my head off. haha.

Have a great day.
http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Popular Posts