Tuesday 8 January 2008

Cookie

Cookie, my boss’s secretary at African Defence Systems, is a lovely lady who always has a smile and is willing to help. Anyway Day 2 at ADS is now over and I am still in the dark about how long I am to be here. The ADS project is about over, just a few loose ends to tie up. In the meantime other smaller projects are also near completion. I saw my friend Andy for the first time this year and heard that he was bed-ridden for nearly 2 months because of a bad back. I thought he was on Christmas break. If only I had known, we would have visited him and his family in Centurion during the holidays. Coming home tonight, I found Matthew making these scrumptious cupcakes. Uhmmm, excuse me as I go get another one. (See Matthew’s Groove for a photo)

No comments:

Popular Posts