Sunday 13 January 2008

Comfort

Sunday the clouds looked ominous but it remained humid. At church I found out from Angie that Saskia had turned 40 on the 2nd and because she was away we did not celebrate. I think Angie is busy organising something. Talking about Angie, she mentioned that Jan reads this blog often. So "Hello Jan! Has it snowed yet in London? I have seen your brother twice in church this year, no sorry only once, I counted Christmas day. Anyway, thanks for reading and I will try to get some photos of people that you might know". Lad, Crystal and their three children (Squire, Wyatt and Crusoe) where in church today. They are on their way from States to Swaziland for pastoral work. You can follow them on their blog …failing forward frequently… which has in the past not been kept up to date. They promised me that they will make more effort as they have quite a following in States. Senzo and Mduduze pop in this afternoon. Mduzuze who is 10 months old is such a blessing, as Senzo and Zanele lost their first born Simphiwe when he was about a week old. Anyway it is a miracle that Mduzuze, which means "Comfort", was born.

No comments:

Popular Posts